2. The personal information we collect and how do we use it?
We may collect information about you and use it in the following ways:
· We may collect personal information about you from applications or forms you may complete, agreements you enter into with us or in the course of your establishing or maintaining a client relationship with us regarding an investment product or vehicle including your name, postal and email address, debit card details, ongoing statements and other related information. This is to allow us to complete your transaction and also to provide confirmation of the transaction to you.
· When you browse the website we will store information as to how you use the website in order to improve the quality of service provided to you. For example, it will allow us to decide the most appropriate site layout and navigation.
· We may collect information concerning the attachments you open with newsletters that are sent to you electronically.
· We also use the information we collect in order to inform you about changes to the website and, subject to any applicable local laws, other information that we think may be of interest and/or useful to you including our products and services.
Of course, you are not required to supply any of the personal information that we may request. However, failure to do so may result in us not being able to provide services offered by Banjaran to you.
A cookie is a small file which a website puts on a computer or other device so that the website can remember something about you at a later time. When you visit the website for the first time, you will be asked to accept and agree among other things that you are an institutional investor. The website will place a cookie on your computer or device so that when you visit the website again you will not be again requested to confirm your investor profile.
4. Sharing of personal information with third parties
Banjaran does not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as described in this Policy.
Third party disclosures may include sharing such information with non-affiliated companies who perform support services on our behalf including those that provide professional, legal or accounting advice to Banjaran. These companies are required to ensure appropriate security measures are in place and maintain the confidentiality of such information to the extent they receive it, and to use your personal information only in the course of providing such services and only for the purposes that Banjaran dictates.
We may also disclose your personal information to fulfil your instructions or pursuant to your express consent.
Finally, under limited circumstances, your personal information may be disclosed to third parties as permitted by, or to comply with, applicable laws and regulations, for instance, when responding to proceedings of a court of law or similar legal process, to protect against fraud, and to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or regulatory authorities.
You should know that Banjaran does not sell your personal information.
5. Security of your personal information
Banjaran takes reasonable measures to ensure the security of your personal information. In particular we take steps to protect against unauthorised access to, alteration of or disclosure of your personal information. The steps we take to protect the security of your personal information include the putting in place of industry standard firewalls and password protection systems.
6. How can you find out what personal information we hold about you?
You can request access to any personal information we hold about you. If the personal information we hold about you is incorrect you can request us to correct or update it. Requests for access to personal information should be directed to:
Banjaran Asset Management Pte. Ltd.
3 Church Street #10-01 Samsung Hub Singapore 049483
Tel +65 6221 5919
Updated 21 February 2018